Thursday, August 18, 2016

NanoMolecularDX - Beware

After Muraca's exit from Nuclea I considered retiring from the blogging business and taking this site down. But as predicted, just a few months later and Pat is back.

Now he returns with his latest scam - NanoMolecularDX, LLC - which claims to be an "Emerging Leader in Diagnostics for Wellness, Cancer and Metabolic Diseases".

This time he is set to cure cancer (again) and Metabolic Diseases too. How will he do this I hear you ask? With a laptop placed on a shoe box of course.

From his new website it seems that he will be training his very own Oompa Loompas to produce 'chips' which can be placed in the Shoe Box Reader and the via an App on your iPhone you will be able to 'monitor your health'. Impressive I think you will agree?

What happens next?

I expect a tedious repeat of the Clinomics and Nuclea stories where:

Muraca travels between Pittsfield and SUNY Poly in Utica  promising job creation and miraculous diagnostics.

Small educational establishments will be tempted to partner with him as he promises them funding.

Local politicians will stand alongside him and praise him for what he can do in their biotech-starved boroughs and channel tax-payers hard earned cash to this scam.

The Berkshire Eagle will report uncritically on his successes.

The back-room fraudsters will bleed unknowing and ignorant investors of their hard earned savings.

And then the whole thing will collapse  and Muraca will head off into the sunset to feast again on his ill-gotten gains.

This is a plea to all of you potential collaborators, partners, employees, investors, journalists, suppliers, investigators;  switch your BS detector to high and see for yourself if it makes sense.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a friend that was a business development executive with Nuclea. They made big time promises and in less than six months on the jobs the company folded. Pat Ran off into the sunset. The rep felt used almost as If they needed to show a commercialization activities along with a sales force to get a big round of funding. Money was secured from investors, taxpayers, and peoples lives were impacted negatively. This type of stuff sucks big time.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! You are right on the money. He used to try to play us with his bullshit. Looks like he was honing his skills for much bigger suckers!

--former friend of Pat's

Anonymous said...

He is back at it - repurchased "Nuclea"

Anonymous said...

Dude....you were right..I hope today you feel somewhat vindicated http://ww2.cfo.com/fraud/2017/07/cancer-fighting-investments-went-fund-restaurants/

Anonymous said...

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2017/comp-pr2017-136.pdf

Good time for a new article, someone told me there was a picture of him being arrested but i cannot seem to find it

Anonymous said...

How is the federal complaint linked to fraud?

Anonymous said...

My apologies - the link originally showed a different PDF (to a different complaint). Now I see.

Anonymous said...

Here ya go. http://www.berkshireeagle.com/stories/businessman-patrick-muraca-misused-400k-of-investor-funds-feds-allege,515425

Anonymous said...

Sadly, i was one of many lured to Nuclea by "the emperor has no clothes" Muraca. Even with 20 years of experience, i was taken in by his lies and deceit. Once Nuclea was spiraling out of control, I got out and landed on my feet (although with a case of PTSD) but many others weren't so lucky. He destroyed lives and careers. Now more than ever, this rings true- "Caveat emptor". I would love to see him behind bars -am having a cocktail tonight to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

On another note-the Nuclea investors should also sue. He was doing this stuff for years.

Anonymous said...

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/stories/workers-paid-with-bad-checks-muracas-company-account-had-been-frozen-by-court,518047

Anonymous said...

There is way more to be reviled regarding Nuclea, including why hasn't Paula Evens (corporate lawyer) been indited in these proceedings. I have enough evidence for her to go down also!